Friday, November 20, 2015

Our notebook

For whatever reason, you had a brand new sparkly purple notebook in your room. One day we were in your room joking around, and we started writing notes back and forth to each other in the notebook. We had no idea what we were starting! Since then, we write notes to each other. There are no rules, sometimes it's a quick I love you and sometimes it's the whole page. We take turns, sometimes not knowing if the other person has even written us back. I love when I realize I haven't checked it recently, so I check and there's a note from you. We don't write anything we wouldn't or haven't said to each others faces. But it's just a fun thing just for the two of us. I love it, you say I'm romantic and you think I need these big gestures. But to me, that notebook is the best type of romance. I love it, and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment